2023 Data
Hi there,

Is there 2023 data for the World Ocean Circulation maps?

Thanks,

Ant
Hi Ant,
There is no real time processing for the World Ocean Circulation (ESA WOC) project so there is no planned update of these products now. Which product were you interested in? I may be able to redirect you to an equivalent one.
All the best
Lucile
(2023-02-10T04:09 PM)Lucile Gaultier Wrote: Hi Ant,
There is no real time processing for the World Ocean Circulation (ESA WOC) project so there is no planned update of these products now. Which product were you interested in? I may be able to redirect you to an equivalent one.
All the best
Lucile
Hi Lucile,
Thanks for replying and the update. That was a really useful product for research panning.

I am looking for the real time geostrophic surface currents (globcurrent/CMEMS) on South Africa's east coast. We use this to plan seafloor sampling when the current is slack on the outer shelf. If you can direct me to an alternative resource that would be great.

Thanks!

Ant
Hi Ant,
GlobCurrent geostrophic surface current (CMEMS) are available in NRT (the current from the day before is available and it does not change too much from one day to another). I have selected them for you on this link: https://odl.bzh/LswPSqv_
Does it answer your need?
All the best
Lucile
Hi Lucile,

This is perfect. Thanks very much.

Keep well,

ant